- Please ensure that your child has a fully charged laptop or tablet to work on. (Do not have your child participate on a cell phone or a chromebook).
- Create an Imagineerz Materials Box for your child to use during meetings. <see list below>
- Please setup Zoom on Gallery View with video and audio on. For safety reasons, we will have each child keep their video on throughout the session.
- If your child leaves class early or unexpectedly for any reason, please be sure to let us know here: (650) 308 9592 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keep your cell phone close: if we have any issues, we will call or text you.
- A primary goal of Imagineerz is to have children engage in the process of overcoming challenges. To that end, please do not help with child(ren)’s projects unless requested by a counselor. This will allow our Growth Mindset trained counselors to help children learn how to solve their own problems.
- We will send you an email with other details and the meeting link no later than the Friday before your club starts. If you need to contact us at anytime during club, please reach out to us at (650) 308 9592 or email@example.com.